What do these 3 ranges have in common ?
All 3 are protected by the C-VÅRD protective lacquer.
Thanks to the extraordinary ease of cleaning of the surface with C-VÅRD, the material is less stressed during cleaning.
The dirt particles cannot adhere and do not penetrate deeply into the coating.
C-VÅRD gives COTTING coatings a soft touch and exceptional dirt and grime resistance. This keeps them looking like new after years of intensive use.
Cotting’s R&D teams are faced with the challenge of improving the customer experience, which is why they have developed the C-VÅRD invisible protective coating. In Swedish, “VÅRD” means “to care”, and it is the COTTING Group’s priority to offer fabrics that care for you!
C-VÅRD, the sustainable, responsible, innovative protective varnish
Sustainable, responsible, innovative
- Water-based and phthalate-free varnish
- The surfaces do not undergo progressive discolouration due to prolonged exposure to light.
- Very good resistance to soiling and jeans migration, reduced absorption of stains and contaminating pigments.
- Very long life, regular and easy cleaning does not damage the coating.
- The product characteristics are preserved in the long term.